Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
Put It On Auto Pilot
An autoresponder course is a group of articles or information set up to be sent out separately over a set period of time by e-mail. People just e-mail your autoresponder to receive the free course and it is sent out automatically over time. You can find free follow-up autoresponders to use by typing it into any search engine. Below are ten ways to use them to increase your traffic and sales.
1. Offer your course as a free bonus for purchasing one of your main products or services. People will buy your products quicker when you offer a bonus.
2. When you write and give away a free course you will become known as an expert. This'll gain people's trust and they will buy your main product quicker.
3. Allow others to add your free course to their own product packages. Their customers will see your ad when they purchase.
4. People love to get freebies. A free autoresponder course is perfect. They will visit your web site to get the free valuable information.
5. Allow people to receive your course for free, if they give you the e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates that would be interested.
6. Allow other people to give away your free course. This will increase the number of people that will see your ad in the course.
7. You could trade advertising space in your course for other forms of advertising. It could be banner ads, e-zine ads, web site ads, etc.
8. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give you their contact info before they can receive your autoresponder course.
9. Give away the autoresponder course as a free gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business.
10. Give away the course to people that join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people that sign-up.
11. Make money selling advertising space in your course. You could charge for small classified ads or sponsor ads.
12. Get free advertising by submitting your course to freebie web sites. This will increase the number of people that will see your ads in the course.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those people that would like to sell the course. You could make more money by selling the master rights.
14. Hold a contest on your web site so people could win your course. You will get free advertising when you submit your contest to free contest directories.
15. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your course. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your course with other people's products or services. This technique will double your marketing effort
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving your course to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This'll give people an incentive to subscribe.
18. Allow your affiliates to use the free course as a promotional tool for your product. Each lesson could include their affiliate link.
19. Promote other businesses affiliate programs you join with your free autoresponder course. Include a different affiliate link on each lesson.
20. Advertise a different product or service on each lesson. If you only have one, use different emotional response ads on each lesson.
About the author:
Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July,2005. http://www.zabangaffiliate.com/
Source: Article Directory
The Carrot On The Stick Formula
People online are much like those offline when it comes to promoting and marketing their products, affiliate links or services. They look for the easiest, quickest way to do it as long as it is cheap or free and does not involve any work on their part. Unfortunately there just isn't any way to do it without some effort and work and planning on your part. Here is a simple formula to apply when it comes to building some repeat traffic to your site. The "Carrot on the stick" formula works pretty well. You remember, the rabbit chases the carrot on the stick. There is always some incentive offered out there to keep him on the move and coming back for more. The les...
Slow Down Marketing
I work in retail as my day job and meet over a hundred people a day. Interesting people, strange people, people I may like to know, people I know I would hate, people that I wished I would never had met, people with problems, people with solutions, people that don't seem to take the hint that I am paid to be there an help them, that I am finally thinking of becoming a monk.Wait, did I say that. I know that this is not the correct way to think, but it hits me right away at work. Competition in the retail marketplace has forced many stores to cut costs...
Free Traffic Course - Day 5
Online statistics shows that about 10rom online visitors make immediate purchase on the web site. Other 90f visitors may leave your web site forever, without making any purchase. Do you want to lose 90f web site visitors that were driven with so many efforts?...
|15 Top Blog Marketing Tips|
1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html 2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page. 3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details. 4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to t...
|Your Fortune Is In Your Follow-up ...|
© 1998-2004 Thom Reece All Rights ReservedNo matter what you sell--products, services, or causes--one of the key ingredients to your success will be the attention you give your sales lead follow-up system.Notice t...
|Internet Marketing Vs Forex Currency Trading|
Have you ever tried to make money online and failed?Did you follow your guru's advice and still fail?Here's an alternative...Have you noticed that when someone’s trying to sell you something - such as a system for making money - they always make it look far easier than it is? Let’s look at two Internet businesses, almost as diametrically opposed as it’s possible to be – Internet Marketing and Forex Currency Trading.You’ve probably heard the old Internet adage – build a better website and they will come. Well it ain’t true! You could put up a site advertising dollars for a dime and they still wouldn’t come – because they wouldn’t know where to look!Let’s look at what you need to have in place in order ...
|Becoming An Affiliate Marketer|
is an interesting and exciting process. There are so many programs out there for you to promote. You should think seriously before you commit to any one program. Choosing A ProgramTo become an affiliate marketer, you must choose the right affiliate program to market. This can be done by reviewing as much information as possible about the affiliate program you are interested in joining. You can start also by reviewing what other affiliates have to say about the program before you sign up. When choosing to become an affiliate marketer, there are certain things you should be aware of. For example, you should know what percentage of the sale of the aff...
|How To Find Deep Discount Pro Online Marketing Tools|
by Robert DeckerYou can't row a boat without an oar or build a house without a hammer. And, you can't build an online business without essential Internet marketing tools. Sadly, thousands try (unsuccessfully) everyday.Those who do use online tools are generally paying far too much for them because they haven't yet looked into the alternative. I'll tell you about that in a minute, but first...What's the most important online tool we all need? A website, of course. No brainer. How else would potential online customers find out if we have what they need?Next, we should at least have an autoresponder to help automate our marketing efforts and an ad tracker to keep track of which ads are pulling and which are a waste of time. These two are a "must have".Hold up a minute...<...
|Winning The Traffic Exchange Game|
Copyright 2004 by Shannon HerodWinning the traffic exchange game can be done. I was just starting out online and h...