Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
Free Traffic Course - Day 5
Online statistics shows that about 10rom online visitors make immediate purchase on the web site. Other 90f visitors may leave your web site forever, without making any purchase. Do you want to lose 90f web site visitors that were driven with so many efforts?
Internet marketing has time-proven tool that catches targeted visitors on your web site and transform them into loyal clients. This tool is known as autoresponder.
Autoresponder is very similar to a mailing list. But its aims and functioning differ.
Mailing list is used to send the messages to its subscribers; autoreposnder GATHERS subscribers and then sends them messages.
For example, you got to the web site about University scholarships, and you are not ready to buy anything from this web site right now. But you see a pop-up window or subscription form saying something like, "Sign up here to get free and fresh updates on new scholarship programs". Hm, you start thinking. If you are a targeted visitor and feel motivated to get a scholarship, you will surely subscribe to free updates about new scholarship programs.
So, you submit your name and email to subscription form of the autoresponder. You get free updates, and web site gets your name and email to the base of subscribers. Having your name and email, good marketers will find useful products and services to offer you in future. This is when web site is starting to get lifetime customer value from its visitors.
But be careful: do not terrorize your subscribers with useless offers. Otherwise they will unsubscribe from your list, and you will lose them forever.
Would you like to grow the base of your web site subscribers? Yes! Are these subscribers targeted? Yes! If they did not make a purchase on your web site from the first visit, it does not mean they will not do it in future. You just need to try other approach or other offer. The subscriber is bound to your web site now.
This is only the general idea about how autoresponders work. Look below to see how they can bring money to your web site.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH AUTORESPONDERS
Using autoresponder you can:
1. Sell your own products and services more effectively.
2. Get more re-orders from your clients - if you sell something which needs ordering from time to time (health products, movie tickets), the autoresponder will keep in touch with your clients.
3. Generate more upsells - if your products/services have updates and upgrades, autoresponder will help you to motivate clients for buying the update or upgrade.
4. Create cross-sells - you can sell any complimenting products and services that have any relation to the major offer on your web site. Thus you give a bigger collection of offers, help your joint-venture partners to make more money and get your commission from it. And you have all rights to ask your partners for the same favor: sell something on their web site. In any case, you make more money.
5. Recruit and train affiliates - autoresponder is a perfect tool for educating and motivating your subscribers. They get more info with each new message, and you increase your web site credibility.
6. Ask for feedback from your clients - make it a usual practise to ask your clients once a month what they need from your web site. You do not even imagine how many good ideas they will give you for free.
7. Minimize refunds - when your customer gets more and more info that explains the real benefits and advantages of the offer bought from your web site, this client has less and less desire to ask money back.
WHAT FEATURES SHOULD A GOOD AUTORESPONDER HAVE?
You can use the maximum profits from marketing potential of autoresponder, only when this autoresponder has the following features:
- you can get unlimited number of autoresponders;
- you can add new autoresponders or edit the existing ones;
- you can choose and set up the mailing list to save the subscribers of your autoresponder (the system will save new subscribers to any mailing list you wish);
- you can program autoresponder by days, scheduling to send its messages the way you wish;
- you can make autoresponder messages in TXT and HTML formats, and add attachments to them (audio or even vide files);
- you can use a huge collection of macros elements to highly personalize your autoresponder messages;
- you can get full statistics about sent messages, new subscribers, unsubscribed users of autoresponder;
- you can import and export the subscribers to any base, or save them in a separate file.
When autoresponder has these features, you can easily turn a simple subscription process into a new source of loyal clients on your web site.
The benefits of using autoresponder are evident: you do not visitors from your web site, you grow your base of subscribers and clients, you can motivate your subscribers and client to get more targeted for your offers. Plus, autoresponder automates the whole process of gathering the names and emails from your subscribers, saving them into a database, emailing them under the set delivery schedule, transferring the clients from one base to another, etc.
So, if you do not have autoresponder on your web site, you are losing your profits. Think it over...
About the author:
Nickolay Bokhonok - CEO And Owner Of DesktopMoney LTD. Inventor of Internet marketing software and scripts. Successful Internet entrepreneur. You can learn more about these traffic building strategies, schemes and tips in "Free Traffic Course" at http://www.FreeTrafficSystem.comFreeTrafficSystem - Your Web Site Traffic Doctor.
Source: Article Directory
Hey, using eBooks, eReports and eCourses is a fantastic wayto build a list.You can use these things as an "incentive" for joining youraffiliate program, as a "thank you" for visiting your site,a "bonus" when someone purchases a product/service fromyou. The possibilities are endless!!Many eBusiness people use them, however, some are makingTWO HUGE MISTAKES when they do use them. Here iswhat they do...1. They upload these things to their site and publish the download link WITHOUT capturing an email address and name. The WHOLE POINT of using this "stuff" is to build a list.YOU CAN'T MA...
8 Quick, Hot Reasons You Should Offer An E-mail Course Today
1. E-mail courses are generally quick and easy to create. Contents for your e-mail courses are everywhere -- old articles, interviews, information from doing research. You only need to know how to organize them and make the content easy to understand and follow.2. You can append your sales letters at the end of your e-mail courses. People who take your e-mail courses can learn something valuable from you first, and when they're done,...
Automate Your Internet Business For Passive Revenue In 5 Easy Steps
Automate Your Internet Business for Passive Revenue In 5 Easy StepsThe amazing growth of the Internet has created new found opportunities for millions of businesses who previously would have never been able to compete in the global marketplace. Yet while the low entry and marketing costs have truly leveled the playing field for many entrepreneurs it has also created a staggering amount of competition.In fact, the average person, at least, those who live in metropol...
|Ten Ways To Make Your Affiliate Site More Profitable|
Is your affiliate website ready for business? You may have your content written and your affiliate products in place, but there are more things you can do to make your site more profitable.1. Have a specific theme for your site and make sure your content, logo and other graphics are relevant to that theme. Don't add kitty graphics to a website about gaming.2. Have as much original conte...
|7 Effective Ways To Get More New Ezine Subscribers|
1. Swap an ad.Pinpoint which ads and ezines work best for you by tracking your swaps.Also try to swap for multiple issues as many people won't respond to your ad until they see it a few times.2. Purchase ezine ads.Run ads for your ezine in relevant ezines that you enjoy. Also search ezine directories for ezines that offer reasonable rates and that reach your target mar...
|Promote Quickly & Easily With The Two-step|
Here's a really simple way... to promote your online business today. It makes no difference if it is a product or a service. You can start today getting some needed exposure to your site in two simple steps. That's why I call it the "Two Step" approach. Discovering how to get visitors to your site is a steep learning curve for most. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran, it requires some work. This article gives you a simple, yet doable plan to solve your traffic problem. There are many ...
|How To Gain And Retain Online Customers!|
Itís the most basic rule of business: you need to sell some to earn some. Salesmanship therefore, or the art of closing a sales, is of paramount importance for any business venture. After all, we canít expect any earnings if we donít make any salesWinning customers is essential for the success of our enterprise. And this is also true for online businesses. In fact, some would say that winning customers online has its share of pros and cons. The good news is that the entire world is your market, and y...
|How To Make A Killing Online With A Shoestring Budget|
This FREE information is very valuable to your online success. For further training please subscribe to my training course for a more in depth way of marketing your site by sending a blank email to: email@example.com.<...
|How To Profit From Private Label Articles|
Free content is great. I love how easy is to enrich a website in minutes republishing free articles written by real expert authors. Furthermore they give me the invaluable ability to profit from niches I really donít know nothing about. Lately I have been thinking about how to develop my strategy, and I ended thinking about outsource my writing content creation. The only drawback is the difficulty in finding good writers delivering quality articles for letís say $5-6 each. I think this is aperfect solution from a business perspective. But in a more pragmatic sense, it is even more sophisticate than Iíd really needed.During my research for alternatives, Iíve found that private label content with limited distribution has exactly the right amount of quality and exclusivity I was looking for. If only hundreds of w...