Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
Autoresponders Generate Online Profits
If you ask online marketer how to convert website visitors into buyers, most will give you the same answer: the sales are in the follow-up.
Itís much more than just increasing your traffic volume. After all, most of your visitors wonít decide to purchase your products or your services when they first visit your website. But thatís not to say that they wonít be interested in your offer tomorrow or next week, or that they wonít be interested in future offers.
Therefore, it is necessary to get your visitor's email addresses so that you can inform them of current and upcoming offers. You do this by using an opt-in system that invites them to subscribe to your mailing list. By gathering their names and email addresses, with their permission of course, you are now able to contact them periodically with information, usually by sending them an ezine as well as an occasional freebie.
There are no problems as long as youíre only dealing with ten or twenty subscribers, as you could just email them individually. However, such numbers aren't going to make you many sales. You should aim for a mailing list that could reach into the thousands. That number of subscribers would make it difficult for you to prepare individual emails for each name on your list.
The basis of an ideal mailing list, therefore, is an effective autoresponder system that provides the power and flexibility to email your subscribers in a timely and efficient manner.
A mailing list of considerable size powered by a good autoresponder system consistently provides earnings for many Internet marketers. A lot of online businessmen make significant profits from their mailing lists alone.
Okay, but what is an autoresponder system? An autoresponder system is like a digital secretary. It takes care of your subscribers by providing an opt-in system that allows visitors to subscribe to your mailing list. An autoresponder system also takes care of the sending of emails to your subscriber base.
You can prepare your messages in advance, program them into the autoresponder, and preset the intervals by which the messages are delivered. You can even separate your subscribers into various groups. You could have a group for those who have not yet placed an order, for example. You could have another grouping for those who have already made a purchase. This allows you to use two different marketing approaches in dealing with each of the groups.
A good autoresponder system can help you build trust in your products or services. With a good autoresponder, you can also provide an efficient technical support program. If your subscribers email you a question about one of your products, for example, you could preset the autoresponder to reply with a general FAQ to send them the information.
Not all autoresponders are designed the same and much care should be taken in choosing the right one for your particular needs. Here are some questions you should ask before you decide on a particular autoresponder service:
* How many accounts can you create? Some business plans might
require that you have different accounts for different products.
* How many lists can you build? There are also some business plans where you might need different lists for different groups of subscribers.
* How many follow-up messages can you preset? Do you need a lot of follow-up messages or do you know yet? Quite a few autoresponder services provide for unllimited follow-ups.
* How many subscribers can the system hold? And also, how many subscribers can the system respond to?
* How much customization is allowed? You need to be able to personalize your email messages with each subscriberís name and other customizable information.
* How does the system gather subscriber information? The process should be simple and convenient; otherwise, the visitor will not subscribe.
* Will you be able to send your messages in html and text formats? Most autoresponder services allow both formats.
* Will you be able to track your subscribers for the purpose of target marketing? This my or may not be important to you.
* Is the scheduling system fully automated and flexible enough for your current and future needs?
* Is the autoresponder easy to use? Do they have a demo area so that you can try it out?
Now, does the autoresponder service you are considering provide answers to all of the above questions? If so and if it is offered at a reasonable price, then you should grab the deal as soon as you can.
Remember, if youíre running an online business, a good autoresponder should be one of your primary investments. It could be the key to an excellent conversion rate, more sales and more profits.
About the author:
Lewis Leake, Jr. is the webmaster of GrowNetProfits.com - http://www.grownetprofits.com. Find out how to skyrocket your sales with unlimited, follow-up autoresponders! http://www.grownetprofits.com/SFAR
Source: Article Directory
Do You Have A Long-term Partner Yet?
By now most people have realized that the Internet is not just about trying to make a quick buck.Most scams and get-rich-quick schemes have quickly faded and couldn't produce results if their life depended on it.So you are now left with coming up with strategies that will keep your business around for the long-term.If...
15 Top Blog Marketing Tips
1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html 2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page. 3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details. 4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to t...
Run Profitable Contests Using Autoresponders
Running a contest for your e-zine subscribers or web site visitors is one way you can generate interest and give more exposure for products or services you want to promote. A contest could be as simple as spotting a word or a set of words within an e-zine's issue or searching for a graphic on a site. A contest can run for one issue, or it can last for a month or more. If you plan to run a contest, make sure you have a "contest management response...
|How To Profit From Private Label Articles|
Free content is great. I love how easy is to enrich a website in minutes republishing free articles written by real expert authors. Furthermore they give me the invaluable ability to profit from niches I really donít know nothing about. Lately I have been thinking about how to develop my strategy, and I ended thinking about outsource my writing content creation. The only drawback is the difficulty in finding good writers delivering quality articles for letís say $5-6 each. I think this is aperfect solution from a business perspective. But in a more pragmatic sense, it is even more sophisticate than Iíd really needed.During my research for alternatives, Iíve found that private label content with limited distribution has exactly the right amount of quality and exclusivity I was looking for. If only hundreds of w...
|Mix Infopublishing And Affiliate Marketing For Massive Profits|
Believe it or not, finding a product to market is usually the least of your concerns. There are many ways to find a product. You can create your own information product, sell a service, or market other peopleís products for a commission. While providing a service for people is good, it is often the most time-consuming of the three. For example, if you write resumes for people ...
|Profiting From Articles - A Step-by-step Guide|
"Content is King" - that's a given, there's no debate. But how do you get content? Like most projects, breaking into bite-size, easily digestable chunks makes the process realistically achievable. By creating articles, you build and develop that content.So how do you profit from articles?I, personally, find the best way to approach the 'process' of making mony from articles is to work backwards! That is, to determine what your ultimate goal is and then figure out each preceeding step that leads to it.Example:Ultimate goal - sell an ebookpreceeding step - subscriber reads recommendation in 5-part mini seriespreceeding step - article reader visits name squeeze page and signs up for mini seriespreceeding step - prosepct reads your article on someone elses website/bl...
|Giving It Away For Profit|
If you have extensive knowledge on a particular subject, why not create a free course for your web site visitors. The course should be related to the theme of your web site. If you're selling business related products, you would want to giveaway a free course about business. ...
|Some Things In Life Are Guaranteed.|
Jane Mark and Phil Basten-JPE AdvertisingThere's an old expression that says, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes."Well that is not entirely true.Now there's a new kid on the block...
|Kick-starting E-mail Profits Growth From One Single Shot!|
- by Valeriu S. PopescuPerhaps the most critical step in guaranteeing the success of your e-mail promotions is to send your messages to a targeted list of opt-in subscribers who have specifically requested to receive information on a particular topic from you. That's your "in-house" email list.Sooner or later, you'll face the same challenge: how to build a list of qualified, targeted prospects from scratch.When it comes to building an e-mail list, online marketers tend to spread on too many options. Offen, they neglect to focus on a single promotion 'til the end and exploit to the fullest potential. Here's an example.S...
|How To Find Deep Discount Pro Online Marketing Tools|
by Robert DeckerYou can't row a boat without an oar or build a house without a hammer. And, you can't build an online business without essential Internet marketing tools. Sadly, thousands try (unsuccessfully) everyday.Those who do use online tools are generally paying far too much for them because they haven't yet looked into the alternative. I'll tell you about that in a minute, but first...What's the most important online tool we all need? A website, of course. No brainer. How else would potential online customers find out if we have what they need?Next, we should at least have an autoresponder to help automate our marketing efforts and an ad tracker to keep track of which ads are pulling and which are a waste of time. These two are a "must have".Hold up a minute...<...
|Automate Your Internet Business For Passive Revenue In 5 Easy Steps|
Automate Your Internet Business for Passive Revenue In 5 Easy StepsThe amazing growth of the Internet has created new found opportunities for millions of businesses who previously would have never been able to compete in the global marketplace. Yet while the low entry and marketing costs have truly leveled the playing field for many entrepreneurs it has also created a staggering amount of competition.In fact, the average person, at least, those who live in metropol...