Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
15 Top Blog Marketing Tips
1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html
2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page.
3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details.
4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to that page.
5. Place your blog on all the major search engines - http://www.thewebtrafficco.com/search_engine.html
6. Join this site and add your blog (free) - http://www.BlogExplosion.com
7. Ping your blog after every post at - http://pingomatic.com/
8. Place a "blogroll" on your blog using - www.blogrolling.com
9. Make a blog post at least every day or less. Why? - http://www.feedforall.com/why-use-rss.htm If you don't think you can write enough content on a daily basis, there are many free articles out there you can use.
10. Invite other editors/writers or webmasters to write on your blog as co-editors. Make sure you allow them to include their "resource box" at the bottom of each post and set up an "about our editors" page.
11. Place a link and description to your blog on all your websites, out going emails and any autoresponder courses you have set up.
12. Announce your blog at forums you currently use/participate in.
13. Place informative responses in the "comments" box of other highly trafficked blogs in your field of business.
14. Once you have 10 to 15 posts on your blog, announce it with a press release.
15. Download this free rss marketing ebook by top Rss expert, ‘Rok Hrastnik’ - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/rss_the_business_case.zip
About the author:
Chris Taylor – helping web based business achieve unique distinction & maximum growth by building "life-time, client based relationships” – http://www.web-traffic-review.com/increase-web-traffic
Copyright © CATDynamics - Catdynamics.com 2005.
Source: Article Directory
Unleash The Power Of The Viral
No doubt you've heard about it. No it's not new but it still works and works powerfully. Viral marketing starts out as a direct action you take and can continue to grow with or without any effort on your part. Viral marketing is a large number of people promoting one web site so they can all receive the...
Creative Ideas To Profit With Autoresponders
An interested visitor who has been strolling through yoursite has finally come to just what she is looking for andis about to make a purchase. It's a sunny afternoon, andher cat, who happens to be sitting on the moss under thevisitor's large fifty-year-old snow-rose bonsai tree,suddenly jumps down, and the priceless tree topples over.In the blink of an eye, your visitor exits your site, andyour sale is dust - unless you have had the foresight toutilize an au...
How To Find Deep Discount Pro Online Marketing Tools
by Robert DeckerYou can't row a boat without an oar or build a house without a hammer. And, you can't build an online business without essential Internet marketing tools. Sadly, thousands try (unsuccessfully) everyday.Those who do use online tools are generally paying far too much for them because they haven't yet looked into the alternative. I'll tell you about that in a minute, but first...What's the most important online tool we all need? A website, of course. No brainer. How else would potential online customers find out if we have what they need?Next, we should at least have an autoresponder to help automate our marketing efforts and an ad tracker to keep track of which ads are pulling and which are a waste of time. These two are a "must have".Hold up a minute...<...
|How To Make A Killing Online With A Shoestring Budget|
This FREE information is very valuable to your online success. For further training please subscribe to my training course for a more in depth way of marketing your site by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.<...
|If You Could Have Everything?|
Sometimes you get a glimse of a chance, will you take it on-board?Or will you watch it float by.In every attempt to make money on the Internet, an onlineentrepreneur is bound to commit one or all of these commonbut fatal mistakes:* Thinking that product creation is a cinch and it can be done overnight. * Thinking further that he could churn out countless products at a profitable rate. * Believing that what he knows is enough to guarantee his success. * Choosing more affordable services for his business at the expense of quality. * Being confident that an effectivemarketing strategy doesn’t have to cost a dime.The truth of the matter is that Internet marketing...
|Niches - The Path To More Profits|
Hey, as business owners we CAN'T be all things for all customers.I mean it would be fantastic if we could, however, you just can'tmeet the needs and wants of everyone, you would run yourselfragged trying :o(BUT ... that doesn't mean you throw your hands up in dispair andgive up ;o) Stick with me for a few minutes and we'll go over afew ideas that come to mind and see if they get your creativejuices flowing.Firstly, what the heck is a "Niche" anyway?? I mean I am sureyou have seen the word flying around the Internet and a lotmore lately. You've seen newsletter articles and email lettersfrom some of the top guru's now sprouting "Niche" as the new"cat...
|Do You Make This Big Mistake Writing Your Articles?|
In the marketing world if you want to be a prosperous individual, you need to get the skill of copy writing, immerse into this skill is mandatory, this proficiency is vital ingredient to survive in there, every sales letter must be carefully “designed” going from the headline through the P.S.As a marketer, if you want to go far away, you know the best way to get targeted traffic to your website: writing articles, this expose you at your client's eyes like an expert in your field, or maybe you are a knowledgeable people writing with...
|Are You An Internet Marketing Success Story?|
No? Do you want to be?If you do, you can't just focus on one aspect of Internet marketing. What I mean is, don't just think about ad copy or just about traffic generation. It takes an "all around" approach to succeed.First, and foremost, you must get your website visitors' email addresses. Build your prospect list. Use not only a newsletter, but also use autoresponder ecour...
|Are You Following Up Effectively?|
One of the successful methods in online marketing is collecting visitors' emails in exchange for a free report or an ebook and follow up with new products and services.It's a known fact that 75% of visitors don't buy on their first visit and it might take up to 7 follow ups before they buy anything from you. A well-written follow up letter will do three things:·improve your response rate·better your site's ranking with Search Engines·and increase salesSo, what should you write in your letter that could do all the three above?First, create a h...
Hey, using eBooks, eReports and eCourses is a fantastic wayto build a list.You can use these things as an "incentive" for joining youraffiliate program, as a "thank you" for visiting your site,a "bonus" when someone purchases a product/service fromyou. The possibilities are endless!!Many eBusiness people use them, however, some are makingTWO HUGE MISTAKES when they do use them. Here iswhat they do...1. They upload these things to their site and publish the download link WITHOUT capturing an email address and name. The WHOLE POINT of using this "stuff" is to build a list.YOU CAN'T MA...
|Free Traffic Course - Day 5|
Online statistics shows that about 10rom online visitors make immediate purchase on the web site. Other 90f visitors may leave your web site forever, without making any purchase. Do you want to lose 90f web site visitors that were driven with so many efforts?...
|Some Things In Life Are Guaranteed.|
Jane Mark and Phil Basten-JPE AdvertisingThere's an old expression that says, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes."Well that is not entirely true.Now there's a new kid on the block...