Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
11 Creative Ways You Can Use Autoresponders
1. Pick 4 or more articles you've written that have a common theme and put them in an autoresponder series. Announce it on your site as an e-mail course on the go.
2. If you have a page for related links, create a related links file and put it on autoresponder. This can be a one-page e-mail containing 15-50 links that are of interest to your visitors. Put your own promotional texts or blurbs at the top, middle and bottom of the e-mail.
3. Create a fun or trivia quiz, put it up on your site and put the answers in an autoresponder that your visitors can request. This way, you'll know the people who took your quiz.
4. Write reviews of books, music, e-books, sites, software or anything you can think of and put each review (or related reviews) in an autoresponder. If what you are reviewing have affiliate programs, use your affiliate links in the autoresponder.
5. Run a contest on your site or e-zine, then have your visitors or subscribers send their responses to your autoresponder. This way, you won't have to worry about manually sending them a confirmation receipt.
6. Create a frequently updated autoresponder and let your visitors and/or subscribers know about it. You can put in weekly tips or links to useful resources in the autoresponder and a reminder to the people who request it that you update it every week or on a regular basis (e.g. tell them to request for the same autoresponder again a week from now). You can use this method instead of using autoresponders with limited follow up messages.
7. If you've written 20 or more articles and you have them on separate autoresponder accounts, create a master list for your articles. In this master list, list the titles of your articles, their autoresponder addresses and their short descriptions. You can then just promote this master list.
8. Put excerpts or free chapters of your e-book, book or paid e-mail courses in an autoresponder series, then include your follow up sales letters at the end.
9. If you're selling your own products, put your testimonials on autoresponder, along with the description of your products, an excerpt or a free chapter. This will increase your credibility.
10. Keep track of people who download your free e-book, e-report, or free software by putting their download links in an autoresponder. When you promote your free product, you can just promote the autoresponder address.
11. Put links to your hidden pages on autoresponder. A hidden page could be the affiliate page where you have all the graphics, text links, promotional articles that interested affiliates can use. Let people know they can have free access to your affiliate page by requesting the autoresponder. This way, you can have a list of people who are interested in becoming your affiliates.
About the author:
Copyright (c) Shery Ma Belle Arrieta-Russ
Shery is the developer of creative, motivating and fun e-mail courses for writers. Sign up and take an e-mail course today -- free! -- at http://WritingBliss.comShe also authored the e-book that lets you create your own original and profitable E-mail Workshops, eCourses and Tutorials in only 3 days! Visit http://EmailWorkshopsHowTo.comfor more info.
Source: Article Directory
Winning The Traffic Exchange Game
Copyright 2004 by Shannon HerodWinning the traffic exchange game can be done. I was just starting out online and h...
People Accusing You Of Sending Sp*am? Five 'email Marketer Must Know' Tips.
People accusing you of sending spam? FIVE 'Email Marketer must know' tips.Radhika Venkata (c).People tend to forget their subscriptions. Sometimes they don't even know why they subscribed to your newsletter. Especially if the person is seeking for information, he/she will subscribe to every ezine or ecourse that will come across their search. They don't remember it after a while. If you send email to them after few months, they simply accuse you of sending spam.So how to safegaurd yourself from this type of accusations?Follow up and Mailing list management software: You can manage your ecourses, broadcasts, follow ups with this single software-http://www.scripts4webmasters.com/follow...
Some Things In Life Are Guaranteed.
Jane Mark and Phil Basten-JPE AdvertisingThere's an old expression that says, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes."Well that is not entirely true.Now there's a new kid on the block...
|Is There A Short Circuit In Your Networking?|
Are You Really Networking?By Trina L.C. Schiller Network marketing is all about communication, and building relationships. Is that what you are really doing? How many people do you communicate with personally? I don't mean with autoresponders, or a mailing list. How many people do you chat with, or exchange dialogue with, on a regular basis? How many people are in your buddy list?Who are the people that you interact with consistently? Are they business people, friends, family, or acquaintences? Are you participating in forums and using interactive technologies to communicate with new people? Or...Are you exchanging ads and sales letters with everyone?Network marketing, networking... Is not about blasting your copy at everyone within your keyboard's reach. It's not about jo...
|Email Follow Up System In 3 Easy Steps!|
By Denise Ryder Marketing Coachhttp://www.profitspace.com/coach-----------------------------------------------------------The most important asset a eBusiness owner has is...A LISTActually the more lists you have the better o...
|Seven Simple Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your Site Using One E-published Tips Booklets|
I am not a web designer or search engine optimizer, nor do I play one on TV. However, I do know that the driving force in bringing qualified traffic to your web site is dynamic high value content. That means compelling, interesting, approachable, and immediately useful information, especially when you...
|Mix Infopublishing And Affiliate Marketing For Massive Profits|
Believe it or not, finding a product to market is usually the least of your concerns. There are many ways to find a product. You can create your own information product, sell a service, or market other people’s products for a commission. While providing a service for people is good, it is often the most time-consuming of the three. For example, if you write resumes for people ...
|Combine Email Marketing With Your Affiliate Programs The Right Way!|
Affiliate Programs are huge today and rightly so. They provide people with the opportunity to make a residual income...
|Are You Following Up Effectively?|
One of the successful methods in online marketing is collecting visitors' emails in exchange for a free report or an ebook and follow up with new products and services.It's a known fact that 75% of visitors don't buy on their first visit and it might take up to 7 follow ups before they buy anything from you. A well-written follow up letter will do three things:·improve your response rate·better your site's ranking with Search Engines·and increase salesSo, what should you write in your letter that could do all the three above?First, create a h...
|The Carrot On The Stick Formula|
People online are much like those offline when it comes to promoting and marketing their products, affiliate links or services. They look for the easiest, quickest way to do it as long as it is cheap or free and does not involve any work on their part. Unfortunately there just isn't any way to do it without some effort and work and planning on your part. Here is a simple formula to apply when it comes to building some repeat traffic to your site. The "Carrot on the stick" formula works pretty well. You remember, the rabbit chases the carrot on the stick. There is always some incentive offered out there to keep him on the move and coming back for more. The les...
|Autoresponder Marketing Strategy. Confirmation Email. |
There are a number of different ways you can use autoresponders to market to your visitorsOne of them - confirmation emails Using autoresponders to send instant confirmation emails to your Customers and subscribes after they have made a purchase or signed up for your newsletter is a great way to provide people with an additional level to customers service Autoresponders also free you from having to manually send outconfirmations – giving your time to focus on more profitable areasof your b...