Go To Autoresponder Home | Add to Favorites
10. Lightening Fast Ways To Escalate Your Sales
1. Sell an inexpensive product to sell an expensive product.
If people like your inexpensive product, they'll be persuaded
to buy your expensive one.
2. Allow your visitors to decided how much they want to pay
for your product. I only recommend it for products that
don't sell or ones that hardly sell.
3. Create an extra revenue stream with your web site's
articles or content. Publish the first paragraph of each
article and charge people to read the rest.
4. E-mail targeted e-zines and ask them to do a joint
venture with you. Ask them to run your ad and in exchange
they get a percentage of the profits.
5. Find a tiny niche for your new free e-zine. There are
thousands of free e-zines; your e-zine needs to be extra
specialized to attract new subscribers.
6. Test your ads by using autoresponders. You can have
people e-mail your autoresponders to get more information
and you just check your traffic reports.
7. Create credibility and trust with your visitors by
telling them something they already know. They'll know for
sure you're not lying to them.
8. Make residual income from your customers by selling back
end products. If you don't have any, you could sign up to
related affiliate programs.
9. Use a redirect page to boost your sales. People think
the long affiliate URLs look unprofessional in e-mail so
you could redirect them to a web link.
10. Create an extra income from your web site by charging
for consulting. The consulting should be related to your
web site's theme.
About the author:
Source: Article Directory
Autoresponders Generate Online Profits
If you ask online marketer how to convert website visitors into buyers, most will give you the same answer: the sales are in the follow-up.Itís much more than just increasing your traffic volume. After all, most of your visitors wonít decide to purchase your products or your services when they first visit your website. But thatís not to say that they wonít be interested in your offer tomorrow or next week, or that they wonít be interested in future offer...
15 Top Blog Marketing Tips
1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html 2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page. 3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details. 4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to t...
How To Make A Killing Online With A Shoestring Budget
This FREE information is very valuable to your online success. For further training please subscribe to my training course for a more in depth way of marketing your site by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.<...
|Creative Ideas To Profit With Autoresponders|
An interested visitor who has been strolling through yoursite has finally come to just what she is looking for andis about to make a purchase. It's a sunny afternoon, andher cat, who happens to be sitting on the moss under thevisitor's large fifty-year-old snow-rose bonsai tree,suddenly jumps down, and the priceless tree topples over.In the blink of an eye, your visitor exits your site, andyour sale is dust - unless you have had the foresight toutilize an au...
|Boost Your Traffic And Profits With Content|
Are you aware of how vitally important and valuable CONTENT is toyour online business? In fact, content can do more to build yourbusiness and profit*s than just about any other resource orservice a...
|Ten Ways To Make Your Affiliate Site More Profitable|
Is your affiliate website ready for business? You may have your content written and your affiliate products in place, but there are more things you can do to make your site more profitable.1. Have a specific theme for your site and make sure your content, logo and other graphics are relevant to that theme. Don't add kitty graphics to a website about gaming.2. Have as much original conte...
|Your Fortune Is In Your Follow-up ...|
© 1998-2004 Thom Reece All Rights ReservedNo matter what you sell--products, services, or causes--one of the key ingredients to your success will be the attention you give your sales lead follow-up system.Notice t...
|Why Didn't I Think Of That? Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets|
Congratulations, you've finally finished your ad copy. You've gotten feedback and it all looks good. Now do something to make your copy even better. For instance? Well... 1. Use a hand written letter on your ad copy insteadof text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it andpublish the ad on your web page. Adding a personaltouch will always increase your sales.2. Publish a list of famous and respected customerswho have bought from you on your a copy. Peoplewill think that if these people bought from you, theyshould also trust your business and purchase y...
|Seven Simple Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your Site Using One E-published Tips Booklets|
I am not a web designer or search engine optimizer, nor do I play one on TV. However, I do know that the driving force in bringing qualified traffic to your web site is dynamic high value content. That means compelling, interesting, approachable, and immediately useful information, especially when you...
|Turn Your Old Articles Into Profitable E-mail Courses|
If you've written numerous articles, you can use them to further promote yourself and your business, e-zine or web site.You can re-use your old articles by transforming them into another form of promotional tool. And one way to re-use them is by turning them into e-mail courses. By doing so, you'll be able to offer a new product that will help you establish your credibility as a business owner, e-zine publisher or web site owner.Even though you'll make use of old articles, you won't be offering a re-hash. Why? Because once you transform your old articles and gather the...
|11 Creative Ways You Can Use Autoresponders|
1. Pick 4 or more articles you've written that have a common theme and put them in an autoresponder series. Announce it on your site as an e-mail course on the go.2. If you have a page for related links, create a related links file and put it on autoresponder. This can be a one-page e-mail containing 15-50 links that are of interest to your visitors. Put your own promotional texts or blurbs at the top, middle and bottom of the e-mail.3. Create a fun or trivia quiz, put it up on your site and put the answers in an autoresponder that your visitors can request. This way, you'll know the people who took your quiz.4. Write reviews of books, music, e-books, sites, software or anything you can think of and put each review (or related reviews) in an autoresponder. If what you are reviewing have affiliate pro...
|Winning The Traffic Exchange Game|
Copyright 2004 by Shannon HerodWinning the traffic exchange game can be done. I was just starting out online and h...